NEXT BLOCK Blockchain Conference Tel Aviv
On 12 December 2018, Tel Aviv Stock Exchange, Israel will host NEXT BLOCK Conference “From Chaos To Clarity: 2019 Trends” organized by Krypton Events.
Bringing together over 350 participants and 20+ distinguished speakers, this blockchain conference will hear from top blockchain experts looking into 2019 trends. As a good tradition, the event will be celebrated by a yet another luxurious FashionTV Party By NEXT BLOCK which adds to the chain of the most fabulous crypto-parties of 2018 by NEXT BLOCK.
Meet NEXT BLOCK Keynote speaker - David Weild IV, a stock market expert best known for his position as Vice Chairman of NASDAQ. David is also the "father" of the Jumpstart Our Business Startups (JOBS) Act and has been involved in drafting legislation for the US Congress.
Among our first speakers are:
- Asher Idan, Ph.D., Global DLT expert, Strategic Advisor at Startup-Nation
- Tal Elyashiv, Funder and Managing Partner, SPiCE VC Founder, Securitize
- Jan Sammut, founder, and CEO of RefToken,
- Michael Pearl, Head of Content and Intelligence at Finance Magnates,
- Ralph Liu, Founder, and CEO, MuleChain, Inc.
- Robert Cohen, Director of Principal Investment and Head of NKB Capital,
- Naeem Aslam, Columnist with Forbes, Chief Market Analyst of ThinkMarkets,
- Gianluca Massini Rosati, Founder and CEO presso Xriba,
- Avia Arika, Head of the Avia law,
- Motti Peer, Co-CEO of Blonde 2.0, Award-winning Global PR Agency.
Check next-block.org for more experts and the agenda of the event!
An investor? Join private pre-party by NEXT BLOCK, co-organized by HoneyBox. Don’t miss the presentation of a truly unique and promising project - send an email email@example.com.
Present your company in the EXPO ZONE or during the Pitch Session, where each participant will have 10 minutes to earn the investor’s trust!
Find out more, buy a ticket, become a sponsor or media partner at next-block.org.
Media contact: Svitlana Kokarieva firstname.lastname@example.org, +38 063 213 12 12