Vietnam Blockchain Day Season Two
Vietnam Blockchain Day Season 1 was successfully held on July 29th, 2018 with 500+ participants, 13 speakers, 10 ICO projects and many media support and sponsors. Next month, a serial event will be taken place in Hanoi. This time, we will host an ever-bigger event on a global scale with 1000+ participants, 20+ projects and 15 speakers and would love to have a chance to meet you again.
Vietnam Blockchain Day Season 2 is not only a blockchain conference but it is a destination for leading figures and enthusiasts in blockchain and cryptocurrency from all over the world to meet, network and share. This event will provide a good environment for local and international crypto companies to deeply understand how to thrive in the crypto ecosystem. It is undoubted that any ICO projects, companies or individuals in blockchain and cryptocurrency space will enrich knowledge and insights from Vietnamese blockchain industry.
With ICOs going through regulatory growing pains, with fraudulent feedback from the mainstream media and low success rate and the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) hearings are changing the future of how cryptocurrencies work at the intersection of more stringent regulations, more satisfactory means of funding blockchain innovation were born. One of them is Security token offerings (STO). In the latter half of 2018 and in 2019, we are therefore going to see a huge rise in STOs, and they may eventually out-duel ICOs.
So you might ask some questions like these.
- ICO, crypto market is going down recently. What do you think about the future trend? Will it recover or disappear and why?
- Most governments do not support ICO and crypto. How about the situation in your country/ your area and what are reasons do you think governments might take to consider to be more open to crypto and ICO?
- From the investors' perspective, investing in ICOs are risky. There is no guarantee that after fundraising, teams will work to complete prospects, what do you think we can do to make it a fair game to all?
- Will security token become a trend in the future?
- Are STOs the new ICOs?
- Are STOs sustainable solutions to replace ICO?
Luckily, these all questions will be found out in 2-panel discussions by many big players in the industry and other panelists. In the panel discussion, panelists will discuss some fund-raising methods such as ICO, IEO, and STO; besides, the enter of SEC in this industry confuses the entire industry and raise a question about its impact on the future of blockchain, so this is a must topic in the panel discussion.
Why should you participate in Vietnam Blockchain Day Season 2?
- Share Crypto investment knowledge, reduce risk, increase profitability.
- Exchange of in-depth knowledge of Blockchain technology with representatives from Blockchain and Technology leaders all over the world
- Seeking opportunities for cooperation with potential partners at the Conference
We - Bigcoin Vietnam, supporting community in analysing ICO based on 39 criteria - warmly welcome all speakers, investors, traders, enthusiasts and anyone who is looking for a deeply understanding about blockchain and cryptocurrency to join our event Vietnam Blockchain Day Season 2 - Blockchain and Cryptocurrency: Self-destruction or Self-adoption? on Sunday, December 16th, 2018 at Grand Plaza hotel, No.117 Tran Duy Hung Strees, Trung Hoa Ward, Cau Giay Dist, Hanoi, Vietnam.
Join us to find out what you are looking for in Vietnam Blockchain Day Season 2 on December 2018.
Vietnam Blockchain Day will help members capture those opportunities via 1-day conference. We hope to see you on December 16th at Grand Plaza Hotel in Hanoi, Vietnam for some engaging and in-depth discussions, sharing as well as networking with our leading figures in the industry.
- Register Vietnam Blockchain Day in Hanoi with community Bigcoinvietnam.com to get a free ticket to the event and night party
- Visit Bigcoinvietnam community for more details
Telegram: https://t.me/BigcoinVietnam (@BigcoinVietnam)
Contact us at email@example.com
Hotline (+84) 963 769 166